Thursday 13 September 2007

Ground Rules

I used to write occasionally in the blog on my MySpace account but then The Phoenix said something to me that changed all that:
I like your blog Theo. You don't write in it often but every time you post something it's worth reading.

So naturally I retired from the world of MySpace Blogs undefeated. Really, it was too much responsibility.

I say this to set the bar low and explain that this blog won't be reaching those heights. If you're reading it then you should ask yourself the question 'why?', because I have no plans to use this for more than storing thoughts about my latest web design ideas and projects, and keeping track of various other things in my life. If I do decide to grace these 'pages' with an anecdote I'll do my best to flag it, unless it's horribly disappointing.

No comments: